Attending appointments at Liz Jowett Psychology:
Updated: Thursday 26 March 2020.
Psychology is considered an essential service.
The clinic is still open Monday to Thursday and running as normal.
Thorough hygiene practices are in place within the clinic and physical distancing respected.
However, if you fit any of the following criteria, please contact me and do not attend your appointment:
· Anyone who has arrived in Australia in the past two weeks;
· Anyone who thinks they may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus;
· Anyone who is feeling unwell.
Please visit and for more information about coronavirus.
I can offer bulk-billed telehealth services to people in the following risk categories:
· If you’re in isolation due to COVID-19
· If you’re at least 70 years of age and considered susceptible to the COVID-19;
· If you’re at least 50 years old and of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent;
· If you’re pregnant;
· If you are a parent of a child under 12 months;
· If you’re already under treatment for chronic health conditions, or are immune compromised;
· If you’re a health professional diagnosed with COVID and have been required to isolate in quarantine.
If you fit the above criteria, contact me to arrange a consult.
If you have any further questions please call me on 0403 661 727.
I look forward to continue supporting you during this time.